Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Stampin Royalty Challenge #64



This week at Stampin Royalty we have a sketch challenge for you.   I decided that I wanted to use coordinting paper for this card, so I pulled out my Stampin' Up DSP and narrowed it down to the Elegant Soiree DSP.  Then it was just a matter of deciding which sides to feature.  After I figured that out, I mounted it on a few layers of cardstock, and then sponged the edges to add more definition to the smaller pieces.  I stamped the sentiment and then roughed up the edges a bit to age it a bit.  I tilted it a bit to add interest.  The ribbons are actually both the Crumb Cake Seam Binding ribbon.  I just pulled a thread from the middle of one and gathered it up to add more texture.  The other one I added some sticky tape to the back and folded it a few times so that it was nice and narrow.  I finished it off with a few Antique Brads.
The Fun Stuff:
1.  Paper - Elegant Soiree, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
2.  Stamps - Well Scripted
3.  Ink - Soft Suede, Night of Navy
4  Accesories - Crumb Cake seam binding ribbon, Antique Brads

No comments: