Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #63

This week at Stampin' Royalty we have a recipe challenge for you.  Click here to check out what the Design Team has come up with.  This week the challenge is to TEXTURIZE.  What this means is 'bring on the dry embossing'.    I used the 'Vintage Wallpaper' Textured Impressions Folder.  This card was cased from the Stampin' Up Demonstrator Website.  I saw a fabulous card made with some Sneak peek materials from the upcoming Summer Mini.  Anyway, I took this layout and decided to make my own.  I pulled out some retired paper and pulled the colours from it.  The flower was made with the Boho Blossoms punch.  I really roughed up the edges of the flowers and layered them over each other and came up with this cute flower.  I'm going to have to try this technique again. 
The Fun Stuff:
1.  paper - Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, So Saffron, Rose Red
2.  Ink - Early Espresso
3.  Stamps - Teeny Tags
4.  Punches - Scallop Trim Border, Boho Blossoms, Wide Label, Tiny Tag
5.  Accessories - Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Folder, Sending Love Epoxy Brads

1 comment:

Bananastamper said...

Such bright and vibrant colors! Very pretty!