Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Colour Q Challenge #78

This week we have a soft and subtle colour combo at Colour Q.  This page started out as a copy of this page I copied below.  The original was a display at the most recent Regionals in Vancouver.  I love, love, LOVE Botanic Garden DSP and at regionals we received a set of Nature Walk stamps.  I pulled out my laptop and went straight to work with MDS.  (My Digital Studio)  I haven't recreated this page exactly as some of the papers are not available in MDS, and I tried to add a touch of pink with the flowers. The celery paper at the bottom is stamped with images from Nature and French Foilage in Old Olive
THE FUN STUFF:  (all on My Digital Studio)
1.  Paper - Notables Desktop Calendar Kit, Botanic Garden, Early Espresso, Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla
2.  Stamp Brushes - Nature Walk, French Foilage, Bliss, Torn Edges
3.  Accessories - Paper Daisies, Seam Binding Ribbon, Sending Love Epoxy Brads


1 comment:

Arielle H Gordon said...

Such a gorgeous layout, Sandra! You are the B-O-M-B with MDS! SO lucky to have you sharing your amazing talent at the colourQ - THANK YOU!