Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Colour Q Challenge #74

....... It's Tuesday, so it's time for another Colour Q Challenge.  This week there's another fabulous combo.  Wow did I find this a CHALLENGE.  It was the Tangerine Tango that was throwing me for a look, so I finally only used a minimal amount to matte the title.  If you look carefully you can see it.  This photo is of me at 4 years old.  My son is 4 years old right now, so I often think of this little girl as I try to see the world through my sons eyes.  The border image is a shadow and mask technique which gives it a bit of depth, and the flowers are coloured using a technique I found on MyDigital Studio.net    If you don't know what that is, check out the pink link on my sidebar.  Mydigitalstudio.net is for demonstrators AND customers of Stmapin' Up! who use My Digital Studio for their digital crafting. 

3 comments:

Jenn Picard said...

Sandra! This is amazing!!!! LOVE everything about the page-especially that sweet little girl :)

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

This is gorgeous San! I love it! Great layout too!

Jinny Newlin said...

Oooo! Sandra, this is a beautiful picture of you! I'm lovin' that embossed, tulip frame, too!