Saturday, March 19, 2011

Vancouver Swaps!

Here's another fabulous Vancouver Swap made by one of our own Stampin' Royalty goddesses, Jennifer Picard.  Below I have quoted her description from her blog about this swap.  For more details check out her blog at

"This card is definitely Clean and Simple and so very different from my other swap card; told you I have a hard time creating many of the same thing:

This is a super fun colour combination of Elegant Eggplant, Peach Parfait, Certainly Celery and Whisper White. For the layout of this card there was a lot of "white space" so to add a little interest I randomly stamped the flower from Itty Bitty Bits (which you can get for FREE with a qualifying Sale a Bration order :) in Peach Parfait Ink. The Elegant Eggplant strip was embossed with Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder and I attached a scalloped strip (created using the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch) of Certainly Celery under it.

The flower was made with the Fancy Flower Punch and I then stamped the coordinating For You Flower (which you could also get for FREE :) on Whisper White with Elegant Eggplant Ink. Rather than punching out the full flower I just punched out the center with the 1 3/8" Circle Punch. To finish it off I stamped the word "thanks" from Fabulous Pharses and attached a cute matching Flower Bitty Button."