Saturday, March 19, 2011

Vancouver Swaps!


Here's another fabulous Vancouver Swap made by one of our own Stampin' Royalty goddesses, Jennifer Picard.  Below I have quoted her description from her blog about this swap.  For more details check out her blog at http://www.anewinkonlife.com/

"This card is definitely Clean and Simple and so very different from my other swap card; told you I have a hard time creating many of the same thing:

This is a super fun colour combination of Elegant Eggplant, Peach Parfait, Certainly Celery and Whisper White. For the layout of this card there was a lot of "white space" so to add a little interest I randomly stamped the flower from Itty Bitty Bits (which you can get for FREE with a qualifying Sale a Bration order :) in Peach Parfait Ink. The Elegant Eggplant strip was embossed with Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder and I attached a scalloped strip (created using the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch) of Certainly Celery under it.

The flower was made with the Fancy Flower Punch and I then stamped the coordinating For You Flower (which you could also get for FREE :) on Whisper White with Elegant Eggplant Ink. Rather than punching out the full flower I just punched out the center with the 1 3/8" Circle Punch. To finish it off I stamped the word "thanks" from Fabulous Pharses and attached a cute matching Flower Bitty Button."