Sunday, September 20, 2009

52 Sketches at the Farmers Market

This layout was based on this week's 52 Sketches challenge. (Just like last week's Tuesday Tutorial) I printed out the pictures for last week's layout and this week's and managed to get last week's done in time for Tuesday Tutorial. Anyway, I love this layout because it used 5 photos which is great for vacation pic's. I mounted the photos on Riding Hood Red and decided to make the layout a bit more funky so I tilted the photos around a bit. They were laid out on Old Olive Cardstock, and I mounted the whole thing on Chocolate Chip. The stickers are from Making Memories and the adorable tags are from We R Memory Keepers. The fabulous punch horse was copied from Natasha Hein. You need to check out her blog. She is the queen of Punch Art.

2 comments:

Sammye Jo said...

Love this LO. Some of my favorite moments growing up were going to the Farmer's Market to set up with my grandparents! Thanks for sharing!!!

Sabriena Satchwell said...

You made that horse all out of punches! - WOW, here I thought it was an embellishment.