Sunday, September 27, 2009

Digital Scrapbooking Again???


Here we have another digital scrapbooking page from My Digital Studio. It gets released on October 1st, so keep that in mind. Check out the holiday mini catalogue for more information. I'm absolutely loving it. And I'll show you some hybrid scrappin' that I've been doing in the next few weeks. One of the criticisms of digital scrapbooking is the flattness of the image. It's easier to store a flatter image, but it doesn't quite look the same as traditional scrapbooking. When you combine digital and real life embellishments it's called hybrid scrapbooking. But this page is all digital. It took me 5 minutes to do because the page is another template in the digital scrapbooking kit. But like I said before, you can also create your own projects from scratch. And My Digital Scrapbooking gives you access to the images from more than 65 stamp sets. Pretty amazing considering the software is only $106.98 Cdn.

1 comment:

Sabriena Satchwell said...

I can not wait to order mine!!!
But, I made myself a promise I have to finish my Distance Ed. Class and then I can order it. Otherwise it is just one more reason NOT to study!

Great layout and wow does your son look like you.
:)