Monday, September 7, 2009

SPCC Color Challenge #14

Welcome to SPCC's Colour Challenge #14. This week I designed a card using a Mojo Monday sketch from their recent Mojo Turns 100 week of sketch challenges. I had a lot of fun with this card and I absolutely LOVE this colour combo. Isn't it great? I'd like to add a special thanks to some of SPCC's Sponsors for some of the supplies. The wavy rick rack grey paper is from 62 Cards. The sentiment is from Sue Z and the buttons come from the Scrapmaster herself.

9 comments:

Jenn D said...

This is a color combination I wouldn't have thought to put together, but it is very pretty. I may have to try it out.

Susan said...

Your card is so pretty! I love the way you used some of the goodies from the welcome packs.

Emily said...

Gorgeous work SANDRA!

Emily-SP Diva

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card! Love all the little embellies!

Daniella said...

Beautiful job Diva!!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

What a beautiful card - awesome work!

Dotty Jo said...

Sandra, this is so lovely. Great use of the colours, they just look so fresh and gorgeous on your card! Total Diva creativity! Jo x

heidi said...

Great card!

Heidi SP Diva

~kelly marie~ said...

Beautiful! Love that swirly border and the beautiful flowers!