Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Mojo'ing Again

Ahh, I've been Mojo'ing along once again. I've been working on Christmas Cards with non-traditional colours. Purple and green is my absolute favourite colour combo. All the cardstock in this card is from SU but the beads are from a little vendor at a quilt show I went to and the sentiment is from g-stamps. The DSP is cottage wall and the white cardstock is shimmery white. The other colours are Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry. If you look carefully you can see the silver cardstock I used at the top of both ornaments. I ran the white cardstock through the big shot with the snowflakes cuttlebug folder, and I heat embossed the sentiment with silver.



3 comments:

Banu said...

Stunning Card. Beautiful. The color combination is great.

Bhane said...

Great take on the sketch! so lovely!

Andrea M said...

This is STUNNING! What a fantastic card. I mean, WoW!