Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Clean & Simple Challenge


This project is designed to fit in a shadowbox. It's 6"x6". I made this for a challenge last month in our Stampin' Up! demonstrator magazine (another perk of being a demo) but I didn't win, so now I can post it. The challenge was for a Clean & Simple project. I used the Butterfly Bigz die (exclusive to Stampin' Up!) and made the butterflies from whisper white, and white vellum cardstock and then inserted rhinestones to not only adhere the butterflies to the background, but to form the bodies too. The sentiment is from the Razzle Dazzle stampset. I also used the eyelet border punch and the Rich Razz 1/2" polka dot grosgrain ribbon.

3 comments:

Sabriena Satchwell said...

This is gorgeous!

Susan said...

I absolutely love this! I can't imagine why it would not have won!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the look of vellum as the butterfly base!