Monday, September 21, 2009

Build-a-bear SPCC #16

OK isn't this the most fabulous colour combo? Of all the one's SPCC has come up with - this is my absolute FAVOURITE!!!! This card was made using the fabulous new dies for the Big-Shot. Stampin' Up! has teamed up with Build-a-Bear and come up with these fabulous dies for the big shot. You can mix and match papers and colours and create your own bear - A La Build-a-Bear's own products. It was super easy for me to make this card and I have to say I absolutely LOVE the result. This card was made using the new Cottage Wall DSP and cardstock from the combo colours. Looking for Whisper White? Check out the polka dots on the bear's sweater. I ran out of Tempting Turquoise cardstock, so I made the shoes out of Going Grey and then sponged them in Tempting Turquoise ink. I really like the result and it was sooooooooo easy to do.
Of course this card was created for SPCC's challenge this week. Check out SPCC to see what the amazing sponsors have offered up for the winner. I know you will absolutely LOVE the prizes.

9 comments:

Sabriena Satchwell said...

I love this bear and I love what you did with the colours.

I will be honest when I saw all the ‘Build a Bear’ line in the holiday mini I was really not impressed at all. However, after seeing this card I will admit the ‘Build a Bear’ stuff is slowly growing on me and I actually ordered the ‘Beary Best Friends’ and the ‘Beary Nice Wishes’ Stamp Set!

As always it was great seeing you last night! I can't wait to see everyone again next month at Ange's!

JustNeedling said...

This is a cute cute card! Love the bear!

Daniella said...

Love this Diva!! How cool is that bear?

Elise said...

Such a fun card! You really made these colors get up and have a party! A BEAR party! (I love it!) Fabulous job and terrific inspiration for playing with these super colors!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely loving the Build a Bear. Great job Diva!

~kelly marie~ said...

So cute and fun!! I love it!

heidi said...

Very cute!

Heidi - SP Diva

Emily said...

Always impressed!

Emily-SP Diva

Kelly said...

Adorable. I love the way you used the brads on this one.