Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Mojo For You

So it's time for another Mojo challenge. I used the card below as an inspiration for this challenge. Well, basically I CASE'd her card. This card below is by Mercy Kerin. Check out her Lordhavemercy blog here. I put a copy of her card on my computer to inspire me because I love this card of hers sooo much. I think it's pretty obvious why I felt her card fit this sketch. Mercy used Basic Grey, but I used Burnished Silver cardstock as the base of this card. I layered Cameo Coral and Whiper White and then used my cutter be and scor-pal to make the outside border. I then used my paper piercer to pop the holes all the way through. The sentiment and the butterflies are from 'Great Friends'. I used silver embossing powder for the sentiment, and versamark with the classic ink to clear emboss the two butterflies. Then I carefully cut them out with craft scissors. The large scallop is from the Bigz die Scallop Circles #2. The smaller circle is the scallop circle punch. The large circle is cut with the Circle Scissor Plus and the smaller circle is the 1 3/8" punch. The DSP is Walk In The Park, and Basic Grey DSP. This is a Stampin' Up! only card with a few retired products to spicen it up.


Mercy said...

beautifully done, sandra! what an honor to be CASEd, and to be showcased on someone else's are too sweet!


Christina said...

Wonderfully done. Love the pattern paper.