Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Mojo For You

So it's time for another Mojo challenge. I used the card below as an inspiration for this challenge. Well, basically I CASE'd her card. This card below is by Mercy Kerin. Check out her Lordhavemercy blog here. I put a copy of her card on my computer to inspire me because I love this card of hers sooo much. I think it's pretty obvious why I felt her card fit this sketch. Mercy used Basic Grey, but I used Burnished Silver cardstock as the base of this card. I layered Cameo Coral and Whiper White and then used my cutter be and scor-pal to make the outside border. I then used my paper piercer to pop the holes all the way through. The sentiment and the butterflies are from 'Great Friends'. I used silver embossing powder for the sentiment, and versamark with the classic ink to clear emboss the two butterflies. Then I carefully cut them out with craft scissors. The large scallop is from the Bigz die Scallop Circles #2. The smaller circle is the scallop circle punch. The large circle is cut with the Circle Scissor Plus and the smaller circle is the 1 3/8" punch. The DSP is Walk In The Park, and Basic Grey DSP. This is a Stampin' Up! only card with a few retired products to spicen it up.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

beautifully done, sandra! what an honor to be CASEd, and to be showcased on someone else's blog...you are too sweet!

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

Unknown said...

Wonderfully done. Love the pattern paper.