Thursday, September 24, 2009

As Easy As Pie

I have been busy. Yesterday my new shipment from Stampin' Up! arrived and I've been playing with My Digital Studio ever since. Can you believe that this page took me 5 minutes (and that was because I struggled with the text). This page is a template in My Digital studio and it uses images from the Happy B-Day Simply Scrappin' Kit. For the price of 4 simply scrappin kits you get access to more than twice that. Plus almost every Designer series paper, Embellishment, and Stamp set in the Catalogue!!!! It's crazy but I love it. I've never been horribly interested in Digital Scrapbooking but with Stampin' Up! offering this product I can now make pages, and add real details over top because all the colours MATCH! Over the next few days (or weeks) I will be featuring lots of pages that I made using this software. This page was a template. All I did was add the photo and some text. Of course I can completely start from scratch and design my own page.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Love it! I can't wait to see what else you come up with!