Friday, September 18, 2009

Gift for a Wedding Shower

Recognize these cards? They are very similar to a post from last week. The card I posted last week was using up my leftovers from making these cards and jazzing it up a bit. This project here was made for a customer for a wedding shower. I bought a small wooden box at the dollar store and covered it with DSP. Then I used the Note Cards that SU sells for the Thank You cards themselves. I used these because they are a bit smaller than a standard card (5"x3.5") and they fit in the box perfectly!! There are 10 cards and envelopes and I made a little insert to keep them seperate.

Supplies: Paper: Razzleberry Lemonade, Rich Raz, Whisper White. Ink: Rich Razz. Stamps: Live Your Dream (ret). Accessories: Labels 4 nesties, Pretties Kit, So Saffron 1/2" grosgrain ribbon, Textured Impressions folder.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

What a great idea. I was looking for as simple present for my MIL's care givers. Perfect.