Friday, August 28, 2009

Bride to be...

I made this card for a customer who was looking for a wedding shower card. I decided to combine it with this weeks Color Throwdown challenge. I used my textured impressions die - yes I'm addicted to it. And I used my labels 4 nesties and mounted it on the pink and then carefully cut it out to make the border.
Supplies: Paper: Pink Passion, W White, Bash Blue. Ink: P Pass, B Blue, C Celery, Pixie Pink. Stamps: Big on Spring (ret). Accessories; Textured Impressions Folder - Finial Press, Bashful Blue taffeta ribbon, Nesties Labels 4, 2 way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds glitter.

2 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

CUTE card! Love that image with the flowers, and the way you glittered it up! Great cutting around that Labels 4 Nestie, too... I do NOT have the patience to do that. Love the embossing, too! Really great card... thanks for playing the Throwdown!

LeAnne said...

Wow, how pretty is this! You have some great details going here---thanks so much for sharing them with us!