Monday, August 17, 2009

Mojo Monday Celebrates 100!!

Well not 100 years but 100 sketches. This week is going to be a real challenge for me because the mojo makers will be offering up a different sketch every day. I get the sketch sent to my blackberry, but I haven't figured out how to post on my blog from there, so here I sit at an internet cafe in town, but who says we'll get to town every day this week. Anyway, I digress...Here's my attempt at today's sketch. I was really inspired by this sketch but limited by the supplies I brought to the cabin. So what you see here is put together from scraps from my paper stash and flowers from the dollar store.Supplies: Ink: Soft Suede, More Mustard, Crushed Curry, Old Olive. Paper: Bashful blue DSP, More Mustard, Whisper White. Stamps: Bountiful Blooms Accessories: Filigree Brads, Label 4 Nesties, Satin Organza Ribbon, Flowers from Dollarama.


No comments: