Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Mojo 98

Ahh another Monday has passed, so it's time for some Mojo!!! Seeing as I didn't combine this with a colour challenge, I had to chose my own. I settled on my favourite colour combo - purple and green!!!!!
Stamps: Petal Pizzaz, Oval All. Ink: Certainly Celery, Pale Plum, Perfect Plum. Paper: Certainly Celery cardstock and DSP, Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, Whisper White. Accessories: Large Scallop Ovals nestabilities, Ovals Bigz Die, Large Oval and Scallop Oval punches, 1/4" celery grosgrain, purple ribbon from Mike's, Pretties Kit, Stampin' Dimensionals.

4 comments:

Shelly Koskinen said...

This card is beautiful!

Enchanting Stamping said...

Lovely color combination. Beautiful work!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Fun nesties and really great color combo. Way to rock this weeks Mojo Monday sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

suzARTe said...

another gorgeous card