Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Inkspiration #12

Time for another Inkspiration challenge from Makeesha. This week its a sketch challenge. I added a bit of non SU stuff to this card because I absolutely love my nesties and I didn't have time to dye some flowers to match but I have these cute flowers from the dollar store and matching brad's. I used my new Textured Impressions folder and let me tell you I'm addicted. You will see MANY projects with this texture folder in the next little while. I've already made a ton of projects using it.
Supplies: Stamps: Live your Dream (ret). Ink: Rich Razz. Paper: Rich Razz, W White. Accessories: Flowers & Brads from Dollar store. Nesties Labels 4 die, Clear Rhinestone Brads, Textured Impressions folder - Finial Press.

2 comments:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Elegance PLUS PLUS PLUS!!! What gorgeous colours. Thanks for sharing! xxx

AMY FLEMING said...

I HAVE TO AGREE WITH ANDREA!! Elegant,
Amy