Monday, August 17, 2009

SPCC Color Combo #11

If you've been following my blog for some time now you will recognize the layout of this card. I cased it from a layout from Jenn Picard. When I saw this colour combo I really wanted to make a birthday card for my nephew's third birthday. So I combined the layout from Jenn and then played around with the colours to come out with this combo. I used versamark and white embossing powder with the heat gun to make the tracks. The white background was run through the Big Shot with the circle/dots cuttlebug folder. The number sticker was from my stash.
Stamps: Choo Choo, Train Tracks Wheel. Ink: Green Galore, VersaMark. Paper: Whisper White, Soft Suede, Green Galore. Accessories: Silver Brads, 1 3/8" circle punch, cuttlebug folder, white embossing powder and heat gun, 1/2" polka dot grosgrain ribbon.

10 comments:

Carrie B. said...

Love this card! I have that wheel, and I plan to buy the stamp set too. I really like the tracks in white. Trains are so fun!

Daniella said...

Great card Diva!! Love those train tracks!!

suzARTe said...

such a cute card. love the train and the train track

Anonymous said...

Very cute card!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Love the bling on a boy card. Wonderful job with the color combo.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Mara Campbell said...

What an adorable card! I love the train!!

Laurel Beard said...

Love the train and track set! Where can I get one?

Stacy Milford said...

super cute little boy bday card!

heidi said...

This is so cute!!

Heidi SP Diva

~kelly marie~ said...

Cute card!! I love that train!