Sunday, August 30, 2009

A New Nephew and 52 Sketches

I went back through 52 sketches past sketches and I decided to do a layout based on this sketch. I had this paper from Imaginisce and it matched perfectly with the retired In Color Soft Sky. The white paper was run through the big shot using the finial press textured impressions die. Then I The chipboard filigrees were from the dollar store and I sponged on Whisper White Kraft Ink. The title is from a retired simply scrappin' kit and mounted on going grey paper. The ribbon is Basic Grey taffeta ribbon. The Journaling stamp was stamped in White Kraft ink on Soft Sky cardstock and then cut out and mounted on going grey and then whisper white.

1 comment:

Sabriena Satchwell said...

Sandra, your nephew is absolutely adorable!
Love the layout too.