Monday, August 10, 2009

SPCC Colour Combo #10

This card was made using every circle punch I owned. I went through all my new DSP and pulled out the colours that were in this challenge. Then I played around with the metal edge tags and large brads until I came up with this layout. I coloured directly on the stamp with the 3 colours to make the sentiment. Don't forget to go to SPCC and check out the fabulous prizes to be won this week.Stamps: So Many Scallops. Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Pale Plum, Crushed Curry. Paper: Razzleberry Lemonade, Pumpkin Pie DSP, Whisper White, Crushed Curry. Accessories: Various Circle punches, Metal Edge Tags, Hodgepodge Hardware, Plum Brads from Making Memories.

5 comments:

Daniella said...

Love the circles!! Great job Diva!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome as usual. I love the feel of all the circles, so fun!

~kelly marie~ said...

Love the circles! This card is so cool and unique!!

Craftastic Life said...

I love how this turned out!! The circles are fantastic!

suzARTe said...

great card, the circles are an awesome idea