Monday, August 31, 2009

SPCC Colour Combo #13

Isn't this colour combo just great!!! Please don't forget to check out SPCC for more examples by the talented design team and see what you can win. International entries are also eligible. I found these black and white stickers at the dollar store and decided to use them in this colour combo. I used my stampin' write markers to colour them in. Then I ran the white cardstock through the big shot with the top note die, and then again with the curly cuttlebug embossing folder. I then trimmed it and mounted it on Regal Rose cardstock die cut with the top note die. Then I stamped Old Olive paper with an image in Old Olive ink for the tone on tone background.

10 comments:

Susan said...

I just love this beautiful card - the texture, the use of the colors, the butterflies - everything!

Daniella said...

Hi Sandra!! You rocked this Diva!! I love the embossed white, which seems to follow the green paper so well!! and why can't I find these great things at the dollar store! They never have great stuff when I go!!

Cat said...

Beautiful card! Love the flowers and butterflies!

Kristina said...

Lovely card - love the embossing, and the butterflies.

Emily said...

Sandra...this is one of my favorites of yours. So gorgeous!

Emily-SP Diva

Dotty Jo said...

This is so beautiful, love everything about it! Jo x

~kelly marie~ said...

Absolutely gorgeous and elegant! Loooove it! :)

Anonymous said...

Love it! The top note die is great for the card.

heidi said...

This is so beautiful! I lvoe the butterflies.

Heidi SP Diva

Amy said...

What stamp did you use for the olive background? I really like it! And that's so clever to color in stickers to match!

Thanks for the comment on my card, too.