Monday, August 3, 2009

Scrapmaster's Paradise Colour Challenge 9

Well it's actually my week off of my design duties at SPCC but this card came to me very quickly and so I went with the inspiration and here we go. it's hard to see, but I stamped the image first in Barely Banana ink on Barely Banana Cardstock. It makes a nice, subtle background. First the image was stamped on watercolour paper in Brown Staz-On. Then the image was coloured in using my aqua painter and pulling ink from the ink pads themselves. The flower image was mounted on close to cocoa cardstock and the edges were distressed with a sanding block.
Supplies - All Stampin' Up! unless otherwise mentioned. Stamps: Echoes of Kindness. Ink: Barely Banana, Pretty In Pink, Orchid Opulence, Close to Cocoa, Brown Staz-On. Paper: Barely Banana, Close to Cocoa, Watercolour paper, Very Vanilla. Accessories: 1/2" vanilla grosgrain, Pretty In Pink taffeta ribbon, Stampin' Write Markers, Aqua painters, Stampin' Dimensionals, purple brad's from Making Memories

8 comments:

Sabriena Satchwell said...

Sandra, this card is absolutely stunning!

Emily said...

I agree...absolutely stunning. Gorgeous work.

Emily-SP Diva

Daniella said...

Love the vintage feel! Teriffic job!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card!

Melisa-SP Diva

Stephanie said...

Loved this card! Great job!

~kelly marie~ said...

Gorgeous! I love the sentiment!

heidi said...

Very elegant card.

Heidi SP Diva

suzARTe said...

what a pretty card