Saturday, July 17, 2010

Colour Q 41


Have I ever mentioned that I LOVE colour challenges??? I have really been trying to catch up with my favourite challenges over this summer break. I love what the girls over at Colour Q come up with each week. I was thrilled to be able to participate this week and this card is what I whipped up. I didn't have any patterned paper that fit this combo, so I took out my retired Night & Day black and white paper and then added the pink with my Pink Passion Stampin' Write Marker.

The Fun Stuff:
1. Paper – Pink Passion, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Night & Day DSP (retired)
2. Ink – Pink Passion, Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette, Basic Grey, Basic Black
3. Stamps – Circle Circus, Teeny Tiny Wishes
4. Accessories –Modern Label and Word Window Punches, Pretty In Pink Taffeta Ribbon (retired), non-Stampin’ Up! pink eyelets




4 comments:

Dana Joy said...

Fabulous card. I love it.

Robin said...

Wonderful use of the circus stamps. I love the layered images in the various colors. Great card!

LeAnne said...

Love this!!!

Sylvia said...

I love the stamps with this paper. Great card. Thanks for playing CQC!