Monday, July 12, 2010

Stampin' Celebration Challenge #10

When I saw this inspiration photo I knew that I had to pull out my Circle Circus stamp set. This card s for the latest inspiration challenge over at Stampin' Celebration. I was excited to pull out my new Daffodil Delight ink and paper. I just love how this colour combo pops on the page. I dug out a retired sale-a-bration set for the sentiment.

The details
1. Paper – Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Whisper White
2. Accessories – Basic Black Satin Ribbon, Stamp-a-ma-jig,
3. Stamps – Circle Circus, Congrats (retired)

7 comments:

Tamie said...

Sandra, I just love that stamp set and all of the colors together. You did an amazing job! Love it!

Tamie

P.S. I left you a blog award at
http://paperinfusionsandmore.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-very-first-fun-blog-award.html

Nance Leedy said...

LOVE your use of Circle Circus here! It looks great with these colors--fantastic job!

LeAnne said...

Oooh, this is beautiful! My poor Circle Circus has been severely neglected....you've inspired me to dust it off!

Candace Lawlor said...

Love your card! What a beautiful colour combination for Circle Circus! Looks like I'll be pulling out that stamp set again really soon. Thanks for playing along with us for the SCIC this week!

Unknown said...

Pretty! I love Circle Circus, and you've done a great job with it. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stampin' Celebration this week. :-)

Rochelle said...

This set works great with these colors! Thanks for playing at the Stampin' Celebration blog!

Krystal De Leeuw said...

Fabulous!! Congrats on being one of the SCIC Top 3!! Here is a link to a blog badge if you would like to add it to your sidebar:
http://i786.photobucket.com/albums/yy142/krystalscards/StampinCelebrationBlog/1--Top3Badge--1smallblog.jpg

Thanks for playing along with us.