Sunday, July 25, 2010

MDS and My Children

These cards were a lot of fun to make. It ws my hubby's birthday on Thursday. I didn't have a lot of time with my kids to make him birthday cards. So I sat them each on my lap in front of the computer and we designed these two cards below together. Basically I pulled up options for background, image, stamp, and embellishments. Then I let them tell me what colour they wanted and then I suggested where to place these things in order to get a balanced layout. Brad likes the colour green and both kids chose a lot of green for their cards. My son actually got me to pull up the palette and he pointed out exactly which cards he wanted. Teagan couldn't resist a little bit of pink on her card.

Connor's card

Teagan's card

After these images were made I changed them into jpeg's and then printed them out and mounted them on card fronts. Then the kids 'wrote' on the inside.

No comments: