Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Stampin' Royalty Challenge #30

This week it's a Keep It Simple Sweetie challenge over at Stampin' Royalty. What does this mean? Well to me it means a clean and simple layout without very many embellishments and as few layers as possible. For this card I managed to do a one layer digital project. Below is the image I created using My Digital Studio. How did I get the ink colours for the current In Colors??? Well I colour matched the patterned paper.

For Stampin' Royalty I printed it out on my home computer and mounted it on a card base and then took a photo of it. I liked this card so much that I changed my blog header to match it! Don't forget to hop over to Stampin' Royalty to check out what the talented Goddesses have created.

2 comments:

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

so gorgeous! I love it and the new blog header!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Very cute! Any chance you want to help organize me? LOL My crafting stuff is piled high on my dining room table right now! ;)