Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Practical Scrappers - 7 Items Challenge

This week at Practical Scrappers, the challenge was to use at least 7 different items from your stash. So, in order to pile on 7 different items, I decided that a 12x12 scrapbook page was in order. I'm not so sure about the pink as an accent for a picture of my son but I thought I'd keep it in to add contrast. The title is "Sometimes I Wonder What He Is Thinking" because he looks so thoughtful in this photo, but the title was too long. I just could not figure out where to fit in the rest of the words without it looking unbalanced.

I managed to get more than 7 items on my page. Most of them are from Making Memories, but some are from Paper Daisy, Thickers, and DCWV. So here are the items I pulled from my stash.
1. - The Title Stickers
2. - The felt stickers in both Pink and Red (bottom left corner)
3. - The shiny handmade white paper (the background)
4. - The patterend paper that is on the right side - I die cut them with Bigz dies and Nestabilities
5. - The scallop circled birds die cut
6. - The gold bird die cut
7. - The drawing of the 2 boys with the umbrella (top right)
8. - The faux mini library card on the bottom right
9. - The blue-green ribbon with the crystal on the right
10. - The little paperclip on the top right corner

1 comment:

Roxy said...

Wow, I LOVE this! Don't you just love piling stuff onto a layout? It's so much fun, but then sometimes I have a hard time fitting it in a page protector!