Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Happy Birthday LeAnne





When I found out today was LeAnne's birthday over at Color Q (and Color Throwdown amongst others) I just had to take part in the secret blog hop that Arielle was organizing. But of course I didn't get to it until after midnight as I've been furiously working in my craft room. I just got new shelving and I've been organizing all the crafting crap (um, I mean supplies) that I have. I'll get photos up in the next few days. So anyway, I don't even have time to print this out and take a picture as I'm exhausted. But I whipped up this little card for LeAnne so HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEANNE. I hope you have a great day!!! I found this sketch over at Clean&Simple. (scroll down to see it) They do amazing sketches and I really wanted to join in on their 100 sketch celebration! Congrats!!!!***** I just managed to print out and post the hybrid card at the top *****











14 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Very, very nice!!!

Arielle H Gordon said...

Fabulous card on such short notice! I wish I'd realized it sooner than yesterday afternoon - lol! Thank you so much for helping celebrate LeAnne's b'day!

Sue Lelli said...

Super cute! LOVE the text under the torn edge! Great detail!

Teresa Kline said...

adorable!

enjoy *~*

Tammy Hershberger said...

GREAT clean-and-simple design!

Rosemary said...

lovely, lovely card!

Scrappy said...

Oh how pretty!

LeAnne said...

Aw thanks, Sandra.....I appreciate your sneaking in some time to "stamp".....I wish I had you around to organize MY crap, I mean stamp supplies!!! :D What a terrific birthday I am having! Thanks again, you're a peach!

Andrea M said...

Gorgeous!!! Love the clean and simple design :) Lovely birthday card!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Sleek and stylish!

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Linda said...

Oh great card! This was so much fun surprising LeAnne.

Sylvia said...

What a great card! Both cards are lovely! Thanks for helping with the mini blog hop for LeAnne!

Sylvia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natasha said...

Beautifully done!