Friday, July 30, 2010

Monkey Birthday

This card was inspired by a card I saw in May's Paper Crafts Magazine. I wish I had a photo to post up on it, but it was made by Diana Albright. I really wanted to use my Island Oasis paper from the current Summer Mini and I pulled the rest of the colours out of that paper. The Monkey was paper pieced using punches and I cut the party hat freehand. I used the sketch from Karen Giron to make my card.
The Fun Stuff:
1. Ink - So Saffron, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie, and Chocolate Chip
2. Paper - Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Old Olive, Island Oasis DSP
3. Accessories - So Saffron and Tempting Turquoise Grosgrain Ribbon, Chocolate Chip satin ribbon, Ovals Bigz Die for the Big Shot. Not Quite Navy Brads and various circle punches.

No comments: