Sunday, July 11, 2010

Colour Q Challenge #40


I am so happy that I have finally had time to sit down and enter a few challenges. It's been a while for me. This card is for the latest challenge over at Colour Q. I used my Beautiful Wings Embosslit die to make all the butterflies in the challenge colours. Then I ran the white background through the big shot with the Square Lattice Textured Impressions Folder. I used the Scallop Trim border punch to add some detail. I find these little butterflies difficult to attach, but a tiny dot of Crystal Effects glue for a quick fix.
The details
1. Paper – Melon Mambo, Cameo Coral, Bermuda Bay, Barely Banana, Whisper White
2. Accessories – Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Square Lattice Textured Impressions Folder, Scallop Trim Border Punch.


1 comment:

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous, Sandra!!! I can feel the wings fluttering!