Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Practical Scrappers - Cartoon/ Animation Challenge

This week the challenge over at Practical Scrappers is to use Cartoons or Animation in your sample. I dug out these glittery Mickey Mouse stickers. I pulled the colours for the card out of the stickers themselves. The new colour Daffodil Delight worked perfectly with the yellow, Real Red and Basic Black were the other colours used. The sentiment came from MDS (my digital studio) and it's from the Once Upon A Time stamp set. I tried something new for the background. First I ran the Daffoldil Delight paper through the Big Shot with the New Lattice Textured Impressions Folder. Next I used a brayer and ran it over Summer Sun ink and then lightly ran it over the cardstock. This contrasting colour really highlights the texture on the card. I added a black satin ribbon from the current catalogue.

No comments: