Monday, August 30, 2010

Anything Goes - Masking With MDS.

I made this digital page using My Digital Studio. It is for 2 challenges - the Digital Scrapbook Challenge at Splitcoast, and the "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Paper Players. This week the challenge at Splitcoast was masking. In this project it means highlighting a part of the photo used. I had this great photo from our trip to the Pacific National Exhibition last week. Teagan was running up to Brad and giving him little kisses. Of course she didn't stop so that I could get a photo, and this was the best one I took. But I think it shows her affection and tenderness.
I used the Vintage Overlays stamp set with white 'ink' to make the image fade at the edges.

The Fun Stuff - with My Digital Studio

1. Paper - Blushing Bride Polka Dot DSP
2. Ink - Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
3. Stamps - Always

5 comments:

Hands On said...

Sandra this is just gorgeous. I need to get together with you so you can teach me how to use my mds this way. Just LOVE it!

Patti said...

This is the sweetest photo. You created a lovely scrapbook page.

Lesley said...

This is awesome...wow...ok when is the MDS class...I am jumping on a ferry and coming over to play!!
Lesley :)

Caroline LeBel, Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator said...

wow! Love it :)

Caroline in Toronto
www.craftincaro.ca

Ann Schach said...

Oh...this is so adorable! I am so glad that you shared it! Thanks for joining The Paper Players this week!