Friday, August 6, 2010

Party Time at Colour Q


This card was made for this week's Party Time Tuesday and Colour Q challenges. I found these colours really difficult to work with but once I had pulled out all these colour ink pads and stared at them for a while I decided to go back to my old formula of using a lot of white and minimizing the rest of the colours. These are really summery colours (yellow sun, blue ocean...) and this card is for my nephew's birthday next week - so I figured it went with the summer birthday theme over at Party Time Tuesday.


The Fun Stuff1. Paper – Sweet Pea DSP
2. Cardstock – Riding Hood Red, So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Basic Black, Whisper White
3. Ink - Hood Red, So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Basic Black
4. Punches – Scallop Square, Wide Oval
5. Stamps – Fox and Friends, Birthday Bliss

5 comments:

Dianna said...

Adorable card! I love how you associated the colors with summer. Thanks for coming to the party at PTT this week!

Abby Beard said...

Love this! Those are the cutest stamps! Thanks for joining the PTT party! :)

paige said...

This is a very cute card! Thanks for joining us at PTT!

Nancy said...

Super cute card!! I love your blog header...it's a great set!! Thanks for partying with us at Party Time Tuesdays this week!

Sylvia said...

This is a super cute card! Thanks for playing the CQC!