Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Stampin Royalty Challenge #32


Well it's Wednesday and that means it's time for another challenge at Stampin' Royalty. This week we have a fabulous colour challenge for you. I absolutely LOVE colour challenges. I made this card for a customer who owns a small winery in town and needed some thank you cards for clients. I knew that the wine bottle stamp from Studio Sketches would be perfect. I stamped the image in Close to Cocoa and then used blender pens to colour in the images. I then used the colour spritzer tool to spray Crumb Cake ink to add dimension. The sentiment was stamped on a retired Love Note, and then adhered to Not Quite Navy cardstock and then carefully cut out and popped up on dimensionals.

The Fun Stuff:
1. Stamps – Studio Sketches, Thank You Kindly
2. Paper – Sweet Pea DSP (retired), Not Quite Navy and Whisper White Cardstock.
3. Ink – Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Close to Cocoa, Crumb Cake
4. Accessories – Not Quite Navy Brads, Love Notes, Satin Organza Ribbon, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Blender Pens, Colour Spritzer Tool

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Yes these colors certainly work well together! I'm going to have to bite the bullet and buy the new Stampin' Up colors so I can play along!