This week we have a fun challenge over at Stampin' Royalty. This week the challenge is MONOCHROMATIC NEUTRALS. Now what exactly does this mean? Well, it means pick a colour and then focus on it for your card. So for example, I used brown as my colour. So I used River Rock, Chocolate Chip, Soft Suede, and Early Espresso as my shades, and then highlighted them with white. You could choose blue as your neutral and then use Pacific point, Bashful Blue, Not Quite Navy with a neutral like white or black or whatever colour you would like.
The Fun Stuff
1. Stamps – Elements of Style, Artistic Etchings
2. Ink – Soft Suede, Early Espresso
3. Paper – River Rock, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Early Espresso, Soft Suede
4. Punches – Small oval, Large oval, Scallop Oval, Modern Label
5. Accessories – Antique Brads, Chantilly Lace, Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon