Thursday, August 26, 2010

Tools and Colour Q


Here's a birthday card I made for my future Brother-in-law's upcoming birthday. (was that a mouthful or what??) Anyway, I haven't played colour Q in a few weeks, so I decided to tackle this week's colour combo.

The Fun Stuff:
1. Totally Tool
2. Paper - In Colour DSP, Whisper White, Poppy Parade, Bermuda Bay, Basic Grey
3. Ink - Basic Grey, Bermuda Bay, Poppy Parade, More Mustard
4. Accessories - Blender Pen, More Mustard Brads, Swiss Dots Textured Impressions folder,More Mustard Grosgrain, Cajun Craze Grosgrain

3 comments:

Sylvia said...

What a clever card! I love how you used the tools and the colors!

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

Gorgeous job San! I love the colours... they work perfectly for the tools!

Unknown said...

Hi Friend!!! This is so cute! Thanks for joining us at the Colour Q this week!