Friday, August 20, 2010

Sweet Sunday Christmas

I've decided to start my Christmas cards. So today I dragged out my box of Christmas paper and stamps. I used this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch for this card. I absolutely fell in love with this patterned paper last year.

The Fun Stuff
1. Stamps – Holiday Collection, Delightful Decorations
2. Ink – Old Olive, Purely Pomegranate
3. PAPER – Very Vanilla, Patterned Paper from Eskimo Kisses
4. Accessories – Ornament Punch, Chocolate Chip Epoxy Brads, Old Olive Satin Ribbon, Old Olive Button, Silver Thread, Stampin Dimensionals

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Very pretty card! I love how the DP works so well with the stamp images! Thanks so much for pointing me to the StampinRoyalty blog!

Sally said...

Wow! This card certainly has that wow factor that I always strive for. Beautifully done. Also thanks for the heads up to Stampin Royalty blog. I added my card, however it is backlinked so if that is a no no since I posted my card on Sunday please remove me. Now that I have the link for it I will be stopping by regularly.

Unknown said...

Good for you starting your Christmas cards!! I really like this too - very elegant!