Thursday, August 19, 2010

Smarty Pants and Goofy Stuff


Well I had a TON of fun making this card, and I actually managed to combine 3 challenges with this card. That's a first for me. This was cased from a card made by Michelle Surette. Click HERE for her card. Anyway, this card was made using the sketch from Paper Players, the colours from Color Throwdown and the recipe from Pink Elephant, which happens to be 'ribbons and sparkles'.

This card was made with lots of new stuff. The DSP is from the new catty (nursery suite). I used the new owl punch and the new Decorative Label punch.

The Fun Stuff:
1. Paper – Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Nursery Suite Patterned paper and retired Certainly Celery and Soft Sky DSP
2. Stamps – Smarty Pants
3. Ink – Chocolate Chip
4. Accessories – Rhinestones, Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon, Decorative Label and Owl Punches

19 comments:

Heidi said...

This is so cute! Love the fun, love those owls! Really awesome card!

Andrea said...

Oh my goodness how sweet are those little owls?? I love this :)

Thanks for joining in the Pink Elephant challenge this week

Lisa said...

This card is just darling!!

MarieK said...

Very cute card! I really like your blog design too!

Lesley said...

What a fabulous card Sandra!!! I totally giggled when I saw those adorable owls being all wonky! I have an Owl Theme in my classroom...I love them! Thanks for joining us again at the Paper Players!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

Michelle-Jersey Girl said...

How cute are they?!!!

Broni said...

This is just adorable! I love the "tumbled" look of the owls!! So cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us in the Color Throwdown!!

Lori Ingebritson said...

Very cute! Enjoying and following from SC

http://mycheerystampinspace.blogspot.com/

Megan -- Paper Crafts by Megan said...

What a super cute card!

Please check out my blog-o-versary candy at PPC!

http://pictureperfectcreations.blogspot.com

Happy Crafting!
-Megan :)

Ann Schach said...

Just adorable! Love it! great job with the sketch! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players in our challenge this week!

Anonymous said...

Sandra, I am in love with this card... oh yeah! and the sentiment! This card really made me smile. Fabulous job
thanks for joining the Paper Players this week
hugs
jaydee

Robin said...

such a cute card!! Love your owls! Robin

Lynne Phelps said...

This is so clever, I love the way you have added wings to these kooky owls! The sentiment is perfect for the antics of your owls. Fresh and fun!

wendyp said...

those owls are too CUTE!!! Adorable card!

Laurel said...

This is adorable!

Laura Pryor said...

Super cute owls and sentiment!!

Hands On said...

Love, love, love these owls! so incredinly cute. Clever you!

~*Joni said...

Sandra! This totally made my evening, I love this image with the sentiment. Perfect pairing and the most wonderful way to end my Sunday evening with a giggle. Love your sense of humor and your wonderful style. Thank you so much for joining us in our Ribbons and Sparkles challenge at TPE this week!
~*Joni TPE DT

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH this is so cute! I LOVE it!!