Saturday, August 7, 2010

Sweet Stampin' Curtain Call

My sister-in-law just gave birth to my 5th nephew last week. (This is her third boy - crazy lady) Just to put this all in perspective. My son is 4 and he is the oldest grandchild on both sides. Yes, my SIL has 3 boys and the oldest is 3 years old!!!! But I digress...
This card was inspired by a card on page 96 of the current Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalogue. I needed to make a new baby congratulations card and noticed the colours at this week's Curtain Call was and excellent match. I also used the sketch at this weeks Sweet Stampin' Challenge blog.

The Fun Stuff1. Cardstock –Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Night of Navy
2. Ink - Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Night of Navy
3. Stamps – Fox and Friends, Well Scripted
4. Accessories – Scallop Trim Border punch, Satin Organza Ribbon, Stampin’ Dimensionals

No comments: