Monday, August 8, 2011

Artisan Blog Hop Day #7

Welcome to Day #7 of the Artsan Award Blog Hop. If you have been following the past few days just skip down to the information below the photo If this is your first visit, let me explain. This years' Artisan Award winners are having a BLOG HOP. We're going to show you all of our winning projects, and let you know a bit about how we made them. If you check out all projects over the whole hop you will see 100 winning projects. So don't forget to stop by tomorrow! Underneath my project, you will find a link to the next blog on the tour, and at the very bottom of this post you will find a complete list of all 10 blogs, in case you get lost on the tour. You should have just come from Connie Collins' blog. Isn't she terribly talented? I love her work.

This was my final scrapbook page.  I took this photo of my daughter with my new iphone.  Believe it or not.  It was really clear.  I put it in My Digital Studio and added the stamps from 'Enjoy Every Moment'.  I fussed over the colours because I wanted them to match the colours in the photo.  I added some mini pearls to the word enjoy, and to the scallop at the bottom of the photo, which is from the perfect settings die.  The pleated medallion was made from the cupcake wrap and the centre circle is covered with half pearls.  The message at the bottom says 'Monkeying around on her Run Bike' to go with the pink and purple monkey images.
I hope you enjoyed today's project, now hop on over to Heidi King's blog to see her next amazing project.

SUPPLIES:
A Hybrid Page with My Digital Studio

Stamp Brushes – Enjoy Every Moment – printed on matte photo paper
Stamps - Circle Circus, Fox and Friends
Cardstock – Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Pretty In Pink, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Classic Ink – Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Pretty In Pink
Adhesives – SNAIL adhesive, Sticky Strip, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Crystal Effects
Punches - 1 ¾” Circle, 1 3/8” Circle, 1 ¼” Circle, 2 ½” Circle,
Accessories –Basic Pearls Jewels, Perfect Setting Bigz xl die for the Big Shot,


THE ARTISAN AWARD WINNERS BLOG HOP 2011
2. Sandra Farrell   (You are here)
3. Heidi King  
4. Heather Klump   
5. Cheryl LeFore   
7. Jennifer Picard    
8. Heather Stevens
9. Summer Stone    
10. Heather Summers

2 comments:

Connie Collins said...

What an adorable little girl you have. Such a wonderful page!

lmel09 said...

She is so darling-I just want to pinch her! Really cute page!