Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Artisan Blog Hop Day #8

Welcome to Day #8 of the Artsan Award Blog Hop.  If you didn't get a chance to come by yesterday, let me explain.  This years' Artisan Award winners are having a BLOG HOP.  We're going to show you all of our winning projects, and let you know a bit about how we made them.  If you check out all projects over the whole hop you will see 100 winning projects.  So don't forget to stop by tomorrow!   Underneath my project, you will find a link to the next blog on the tour, and at the very bottom of this post you will find a complete list of all 10 blogs, in case you get lost on the tour.  You should have just come from Connie Collins' blog. Isn't she terribly talented.  I love her work.
For this card I decided to copy the layout of a card that I had made last year.  Click here to see that card. I took the layout of that card, changed the colours and changed it to a square card from a round card.  I can't remember where I got the colour combo from, but I know I wanted to keep the softness of the colours in my original card.  I hope you enjoyed today's project, now hop on over to Heidi King's blog to see her next amazing project.

SUPPLIES:
Stamps - Elizabeth, Punch Popourri, Great Friend
Cardstock – Rose Red, Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Classic Ink – Rose Red, Baja Breeze, Early Espresso, Pink Pirouete,
Adhesives – SNAIL adhesive, Sticky Strip, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Punches - Boho Blossoms Extra-Large, Butterfly Extra-Large, Two-Step Bird Extra-Large, Full Heart Extra-Large, Scallop Trim Border, Scallop Trim Corner
Accessories –Basic Pearls Jewels,


THE ARTISAN AWARD WINNERS BLOG HOP 2011
2. Sandra Farrell   (You are here)
3. Heidi King  
4. Heather Klump   
5. Cheryl LeFore   
6. Laura Mellinger
7. Jennifer Picard    
8. Heather Stevens
9. Summer Stone    
10. Heather Summers

2 comments:

Connie Collins said...

Oh, this is so pretty. The original card was pretty too! Love them both.

Heather Klump said...

So many wonderful Details. Great combo of stamps too! I love the original also, I can see why you duplicated it! :)