Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Stampin Royalty Challenge #85

 This week we have a sketch challenge for you over at Stampin' Royalty.  I decided to scrap another photo from my DH's brother's wedding last month.  This photo is of my DH's sister.  The pashmina she's wearing really reminded me of Calypso Coral.  So I decided to use the Berry Blossoms DSP.  Even the Wisteria Wonder seems to compliment the colour of the shadows in the background of the photo.  When I first put this page together I really felt that the lime and coral page with the flowers was TOO bright, so I reduced the opacity of it so that it wasn't so vivid, and I really like the effect. 

3 comments:

Carrie Rhoades said...

Sandra
I love how you turned the sketch into a scrapbook page, lovely page. I thought I would say "hi" and I am enjoying being Stampin' Royalty with you!

Anonymous said...

Sandra I love how you changed the opacity to create a more subdued colour. I am so loving that paper, great page!

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

I love your page, Sandra! I'm a scrapbooker at heart so pages always make me happy. Glad to be on the team with you!

Hugs,
Brandi