Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Colour Q Challenge #98

It's Tuesday and there's another fabulous colour combo over at Colour Q.  This combo totally had me stumped.  I eventually decided to scrap this photo of me on my wedding day.  We got married in Mexico, and many of the buildings are painted these extremely bright colours.  Well, originally I wanted to use this photo because I'm standing in front of a Turquoise wall - yup - TURQUOISE!!  Scroll down for the colour version of the photo.  It's actually a great photo, but once I actually pulled the photo into MDS I realized that it actually clashed with the blues in this challenge, so I decided to change the photo to Sepia to compliment the Soft Suede.  I tried to evoke a vintage feel with this page.  There are TONS of layers. 

3 comments:

Patti said...

Beautiful page and layout. Your were a lovely bride.

Marlena M. said...

Wow, gorgeous photo. I love the way you framed it. ;)

Deborah Frings said...

First - such a beautiful photo - you look stunning. I think your layout is just lovely and a wonderful way to keep the memories!