Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Stampin Royalty Challenge #86

 This week we have another fabulous challenge for you over at Stampin' Royalty.  Hop on over to check out the fabulous work from the Stampin' Royalty Godesses.   This week we want you to
 BRING ON THE BLING!!!! 
That means Rhinestones, Glitter, Shimmer Paint, you name it!!!   As my daughter's birthday is this week, and we're having a princess party this weekend, I decided to try out my new Little Princess stamp set and add some of the new Dazzling Details for some Bling.  Of course, in the end I also added some Dazzling Diamonds because I wanted lots of shimmer!  I actually made 4 cards because I stamped the image several times, and then used a blender pen and some reinkers to try out various variations of pinks to make these cards.  I liked all the ones' I coloured, so I decided to use each of them on their own card.  The card above is the one I decided to give to Teagan, the others I'll add to my large stash of cards.




The Fun Stuff!
Stamps – Little Princess, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper – Melon Mambo, Pretty In Pink, Pink Pirouette, Rose Red, Whisper White, Retired Pretty In Pink DSP
Ink – Daffodil Delight, – Melon Mambo, Pretty In Pink, Pink Pirouette, Rose Red, Blush Blossom, Basic Black
Accessories – Designer Frames Textured Impressions folders for the Big Shot, Word Window, Wide Oval, Lace Ribbon Border, and Modern Label punches, 5/8” Organza Ribbon, Dazzling Details, Dazzling Diamonds, Retired Pompom Trim, Stampin’ Dimensionals

1 comment:

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

Pretty, glittery and pink!! So cute! I really like all the designs you came up with, Sandra! Bravo!

xo B.