Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Colour Q Challenge #100

This week at Colour Q we are celebrating 100 weeks of past challenges.  This week there's a fantastic sketch.  You need to go back through the Colour Q pallettes and pick your favourite for the sketch.  Don't worry, all the pallettes are shown on the sidebar of Colour Q for easy reference. 

Last week we went to the PNE (Pacific National Exhibition) which is an annual fair here in Vancouver.  One of the highlights of my childhood was riding the Carousel.  The PNE has an old carousel that was around when I was a child.  Last year, my children were afraid of the carousel.  But this year Teagan really wanted a ride.  I was thrilled to go along as I haven't been on it since I was a child myself.

 My page was created with My Digital Studio.  The background paper is from the Sweet Pea DSP.  I layered over a Vintage Overlay in Basic Grey for an aged look.  The frame is from the Downtown Grunge Digital Kit and I also placed a vintage overlay over the photo in Basic Black.  Accessories include Pompom Trim, Sallop Polka Dot ribbon and bow, Paper Daisies, and Playdate Accessories. 

1 comment:

Marlena M. said...

Awwww, that is such a sweet moment to capture. Wonderful page! ;)