Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Stampin Royalty Challenge #84


This week at Stampin' Royalty we have an inspiration challenge for you.  Hop on over to see what the fabulous Design Team has created.  I have to say that when I first saw thsi photo collage, I had no idea what to make.  So I searched through my photos.  Let me tell you, I've been scrapbooking so much lately that it's getting hard for me to find photos of my children that I haven't already scrapped.  I found these photos of my daughter when we flew to Palm Springs earlier this year.  I took these photos with my phone and they are very poor quality.  But I though the softness of these photos evoked a more vintage feel.  I hope that comes through in the page. 

1 comment:

Autumn Mist said...

This is lovely, I think you've interpreted the collage really well. I am relatively new to scrapbooking and always looking for inspiration, which this page definitely is.