Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Domestic Goddess Scrap 'n Card Kit - NEW

Well I never thought that I would find a use for the Domestic Goddess DSP from the latest Catty from Stampin' Up!  But there was something about the colours in it that really attracted me.  I love, love, LOVE Pool Party.  Anyway the blues and the yellows reminded me of Baby things.  I was itching to scrap this new paper, and suddenly inspiration struck, so voila!  The Domestic Goddess Scrap 'n Card Kit was born.
  
Above you will find the scrap page, and here is the card.  This kit is available for a Boy or a Girl.  I have included all the printables from My Digital Studio as a part of the kit so you don't need to own any stamps or ink to make this page.  All the other supplies are listed in the tutorial.
Fortunately my kids are away for a few days with their Grandparents, so I had time to type this tutorial up.  Don't worry, the Artisan Award Tutorials are coming, I'm just going to have to recreate the projects with current product, so I'll have to come up with a plan for retired items.  But hey, I'm a resourceful girl!  Anyhow, this latest tutorial is part of a new venture for me.  I am going to try to post new tutorials and templates on a regular basis.  For those of you who are new to my blog, if you look along the top there are some tabs that say things like 'Home', 'Templates', 'Tutorials', 'Awards', etc.  On my blog Tutorials are free, and Templates have a small charge because templates take me hours and hours to put together.
  



So if you're interested please click below to purchase this tutorial template for $3.99 USD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!