Sunday, August 21, 2011

Stampin' Retreat!


Well I just returned from a very fun weekend.  My upline rewards people in her downline who promote every year with a retreat where she pampers you and all you need to do is laugh, drink wine, sleep, oh yeah and stamp a bit if you want.  If you are interested in being eligible for perks like this, sign up to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator with me and you could be on this fun trip next summer! 
 It was a secret location, which we actually didn't know what or where it was until we got there.  Now of course, when we pulled into the BC Ferries terminal, we knew we were going somewhere across the sea...Well, across Howe Sound anyway.  We drove in the dark for what seemed like hours until we found our way to Stone's Throw cottage.  And it was cute!  I don't actually have a photo of the outside, but when I got home tonight I sat down and scrapped a few quick pages using My Digital Studio and the Downtown Grunge Digital Kit.  I'll share more photos and stories over the next week or so.  I've got a TON of tutorials to try and type up for all of you before I go back to work in 2 weeks - gulp!


1 comment:

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

Looks like so much fun San! Wish I could've gone:(